Tuesday, May 17, 2016

CE 6.3

1. Whole Foods fired back Brown's accusations with a $100,000 defamation countersuit and claimed they didn't write the slang by providing a surveillance video footage.
2. The baby bison died because tourists put him in their car in hopes of helping him, but because he needed to be euthanized, he passed away and their actions reflected extreme "stupidity".
3. Geofilters are designs or icons that can be added to a snapchat photo depending on the location that the picture was taken.
4. It's significant because Berkshire has "always avoided technology companies" in the past because it was too hard to pick which ones would be long term.
5. The top 5 grossing movies this week are "Captain America: Civil War", "Money Monster", "The Darkness", "The Jungle Book", and "Mother's Day".

Short Answer:

Although I'd love to go to both, I'd rather go to Harry Potter World because I grew up reading the books, and now that I'm rereading them, it rekindles these emotional attachments I have to the books. There's so much competition between the two because there are new upgrades that attract more people, and I feel that because both are so popular, the competition stays so high. It's hard to choose one disney character that I like the most, but I think I'd have to say Rapunzel & Flynn (the movie as a whole is my favorite). Tangled is by far my favorite movie, and Rapunzel has this energetic drive that keeps me engaged in the movie. I love the relationship between Flynn and Rapunzel because it's such an innocent love and I have to admit, they look really cute together. Rapunzel's singing voice is also so powerful, yet soothing. The songs are absolutely incredible, and not to mention her hair is amazing. I definitely belong in the Hufflepuff house, one reason being that I took the test on Pottermore and got placed there. Haha, but more in depth, I share this friendly personality that the characters in Hufflepuff all possess, and I also come off as a shy, more introverted person in certain situations. I am extremely loyal, which are all traits I would qualify for in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment