Tuesday, January 12, 2016

CE 4.1

1. The 5 key points Obama is going to cover is the breakup note, retrospective, social push, tee up for democrats, and austin represented.

2. Actor Sean Paul played a role in the capture of drug lord "El Chapo" by communicating and sending emails to the fugitive and publishing a 10,000 word story and his communications were tracked.

3. Bowie's four most famous songs are: Space Oddity, Fame, Heroes, and Let's Dance.

4. $1.4 billion.

5. I think that if I was more into Star Wars, yes, that would be really cool. but since I'm not that big into it, no, I wouldn't.

Short Answer:

Yes, I would buy lottery tickets because I think it would be really fun to join in. I know its a really really slim chance I would ever win, but the fun in it is worth it anyway. Besides, a ticket is pretty cheap. Yes, my parents have bought tickets and so has my oldest sister, Michaela, who is now legal to buy them. She was excited to buy this one :). Again, yes, I would buy tickets for this record drawing, because although the near impossible chances of winning, it's still fun to participate and get excited when they announce the numbers. If I were to win the lottery, of over a billion dollars, I would firstly set aside money for college, house funds, and other payments. Then, I would expand our house, as my family has been wanting to do that for a very long time. With that money it would be possible. Another thing I would do with the money is donate large chunks to charities and homeless people, including random acts of kindness. I wouldn't just give homeless people money though. I would buy them food, etc, or buy them a gift card to go eat someplace so that I could guarantee that they would spend it well :). Along with the donating and giving away of some of the money, I would go on world trips to destinations that I've always wanted to go on, including riding a plane (yes, I'm fifteen and still have never ridden on a plane...). If I didn't win the billion + lottery but still three million, I would do a lot of the same things that I would have done with the big prize, but maybe not as extensive of a spend. Three million is still A LOT of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment