Thursday, April 21, 2016

iMovie Project Questions

1.  On the websites I viewed, I learned about the basic functions of iMovie ranging from simply importing video footage to adding cool effects and titles. As explained, these functions will serve as the baseline to creating any unique video I come up with. There are different sections in the iMovie program. These include the timeline, clipboard, and video screen.
    There are also many different buttons and controls on the iMovie software that can change the view options. These can change how you view the timeline or edit modes. When publishing, you are taught how to change the format of the video to make it accessible on many players.
2. I already knew how to import and add videos to the timeline in order to edit.
3. One thing that I didn't know before but know now is that there's a button to change the way you view clips. I didn't know that you could change the timeline from entire clips to how long they are.
4. With this final project, I'm mostly concerned with finding a topic that will work for me. Also with the topic, I think a struggle could be finding time to shoot. Once I get the base idea and coverage, the editing should come very easy.
5. I am confident that I can complete the editing in good time. I am familiar with the iMovie software, and I feel I can get plentiful coverage to use.
6. I might do a project revolving around paining or adventurous things, but I need to think about it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment