Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Front Pages of the World

1. My favorite newspaper would have to be the Enterprise Ledger from Alaska because the paper isn't cramped with lots of words and although it talks about politics, which I'm overwhelmed with, the simplicity of the paper is very eye-appealing. I also like the coloring of the paper, which includes blue lines with orange headlines.
2. My favorite headline that interests me from the newspaper would have to be "EHS Cheerleader Hired by UCA" because I think stories about students just like me who excel in what they are good at are very touching and inspirational. This girl was really good at cheerleading, and it shows after she is hired by UCA. I love it.
3. There are a total of 5 front page stories on the Enterprise Ledger.
4. After looking at lots of newspapers, I notice that most to all of the stories contain a large title on the top and a large or powerful picture on the page, typically in the center. The headline associated with that photo is larger than all the other headlines and the colors fit nicely with the coloring of the photo.
5. Things that I've noticed to vary on the front pages of newspapers is the size of the picture, how many pictures are on the front, how big the headlines are, and how many words are on the front page (the amount of stories).


No comments:

Post a Comment