Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Magazine Peer Review

http://clairesjournalismblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/magazine-covers.html

a. Exposed magazine by Claire Meyer
b. I really like the way Claire made part of the picture colored by the paint brush while everything else is black and white, and I also like how the color scheme flowed throughout the entire cover.
c. There's hardly anything to change about this cover, so the only thing I'd suggest is to size down the barcode.
d. I picked this cover because the editing effects really stood out from the other magazine covers. Just the way the stripe of color was 'painted on' by the paint brush that the subject held up is really eye-appealing. Also, I have heard good things about Claire's work so I wanted to check it out.
e. Yes, there is a bar code, and it might be a little bit big, but it's in the appropriate place.
f. If I saw this magazine, I would definitely want to read it, mainly because the topic really interests me (the art environment and everything relating to art in general).
g. I can automatically tell that it was a portrait.


No comments:

Post a Comment