Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Magazine Cover Review

http://emilymjournalismblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/magazine-covers.html

a. Iridescence by Emily Merritt.
b. I really like the photo and how the lights that she's holding up are the center of attention (my eyes are drawn to it immediately). I also love the color scheme and simplicity of the cover.
c. I would recommend making the price and date smaller on the magazine cover, and maybe moving the price down to the location of the barcode.
d. I picked this cover because the simplicity and color scheme was really eye-appealing. I love the topics that she chose as headlines.
e. Yes, there is a barcode and it's appropriately sized and placed.
f. Yes, I would read this newspaper because I love simplicity in magazines and this really gave me that. I also love simple, white text, and this magazine has that.
g. I can tell that this is a self-portrait.


No comments:

Post a Comment