Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Magazine Cover Review

http://josephsjournalismblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/newspaper-magazine-covers.html

a. Lite Photo by Joey K.
b. I really like how the words framed the picture and the creative picture that was taken. Also there's the fact that the headline topics relate really well to the photo.
c. The only thing that I would recommend to be changed about this cover is the size of the barcode and the price of the magazine (needs to be a lot cheaper).
d. I picked this magazine cover because the photo is absolutely incredible looking. The creative aspect of the cover is definitely present! Also, the way that the words framed the main part of the photo made me choose this photo.
e. Yes there is a barcode and it's appropriately placed. The only thing is that I think it should be downsized a little bit.
f. Yes, I would pick up this magazine in a store because I really like the photo and am curious to see what's inside.
g. I can't tell if this is a portrait or self portrait, but due to the other magazine cover being a self portrait, I can tell that this is a portrait.



1 comment:

  1. In the event that any voyager might want get ready for end of the week occasions or for a family fun excursion outside the city limits, we will give a succinct visit bargain. We offer Islamabad Car Rental Services gathering bundles from Lahore to connecting areas adjacent. We would give vehicles supporting the extent of the gathering.

    ReplyDelete